BRUCEPORT RV PARK – CAMP RULES!
Sites A1, A2, A13, A 14, A15 and the “Covered Shelter Area” are GROUP SITES and are on;y available by advance reservation. You must register with the Park Host before selecting a site.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 1:00 PM Please re-register by 12:00 pm the next day if you plan to stay another day.
- Campfires must be in metal fire rings with no wood larger than the inside of the ring. Help us prevent forest fires by making sure that your fire is securely out before you leave the park. DROWN YOUR FIRE… and be safe.
- Do not cut or damage vegetation. Firewood is available for purchase from the Camp Host. ($6 per bundle)
- Pets are welcome on a leash, but please clean up after your pet. Pet waste bags are available in the park for your use.
- Please place all liter and garbage in the park garbage cans, Do not place waste in the fire rings.
- NO SMOKING IN THE RESTROOMS
- Please do not wash dishes or clothing in the restrooms
- Please be aware that the showers are metered. 3 minutes for $.50 (2 U.S. quarters)
- The Gate is closed at 10:00 PM for your protection and quiet time. Please see that your guests leave before this time. The Gate will reopen at 6:00 AM.
- This is a seasonal park with no public telephone. The town of South Bend is 5 miles north and you may find public telephones available there.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS IN THE PARK OR ON THE BEACH. Persons not abiding by this rule will be asked to leave with NO REFUND of camp fees.
- One camping party per site. Campsite fees listed are for 4 people per night. There will be an additional $2 fee per each additional person age 18+ – up tp 8 people maximum per campsite. No more than two vehicles per campsite.
- One vehicle is included in the campsite fee. (RV’s towed vehicle is included with the RV as one vehicle). There is an additional fee of $5 per night if the site is large enough to handle another vehicle.
- Adult consumption of alcoholic beverages must be contained to your campsite. Underage (<21) drinking is not permitted. Please be respectful of other campers and keep in mind that quiet time begins at 10:00 PM.
- Harvesting shellfish requires a Washington State Shellfish license.
- Please do not feed the wildlife. Help us keep wildlife wild.